Processing your payroll in-house can cost more than you think when you factor in staff training, holidays, sick leave, employer PRSI, stationery/consumables, hardware/software, in addition to gross salary. We offer a comprehensive, low cost payroll service for employers with as little as 1 employee. With years of experience, we are well placed to offer advice in relation to employer obligations and employee entitlements. With layoffs and redundancies a feature in recent times, we can offer you advice in this area and minimise the risk of a claim for unfair dismissal by an employee.
Our Payroll Service includes
- Becoming your Payroll Office and Employee Contact Centre
- Advice on aspects of tax, pensions, PRSAs, benefits in kind, holiday pay, redundancy, termination payments, etc.
- Calculating PAYE, PRSI and Universal Social Charge
- Calculating notional pay for taxation of BIK
- Pension/PRSA and other employee deductions
- Printing and/or Email payslips
- Payment directly to employee bank accounts
- Registration of new employees and process leavers (P45's)
- Uploading Tax Certificates (P2C's)
- Preparation of Revenue Returns – P30's P35 and P60's
- Comprehensive payroll reporting tailored to individual requirements
- Updates re Government Legislation/Revenue changes
Ireland Payroll for UK/International Companies
We offer a fully managed payroll service for UK and International organisations expanding into Ireland, who employ as little as one employee. This allows you to have the full benefits of an in-house payroll administrator without the costs. You fax or email the payroll changes to us each month and we will do the rest.
We can also assist with all aspects of setting up a company and registering as an employer in Ireland.
If you need an office for your start-up operation in Ireland, we have office space available in South Dublin at very competitive rates from single desks to a whole floor.
See our offices at: